Monday, April 14, 2008

Miette Patisserie


I've been on the hunt for the best cupcake in San Francisco. My first stop was Miette Cakes in the Ferry Building. I fell in love the moment I stepped foot inside. Everything was beautifully displayed in pinks, greens, and polk-a-dots. Their chocolate cupcake was moist and had an intense chocolate taste. It was topped off with a strawberry buttercream which was delicate and not too sweet. Their Parisian macarons are what will keep me going back for more. The rose geranium macaron was chewy and had a slight hint of rose & geranium in the filling...Mmm. It was my first time having one of these and they were so yummy. On my second visit, I tried the chocolate cupcake with marshmallow frosting. The cake was flavorful and moist and the frosting was so delicate. Oh my, I'll definitely be going back for more of these. So far Miette's is at the top of my list.




No comments:

Post a Comment