Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Farm



Even though I have been focusing my search on cupcake bakeries in the bay area, I also can't help but check out places when I am out and about traveling. The Farm is located near my old stomping grounds in Santa Cruz. I have visited The Farm many times for various things. The Farm is a bakery and shop all in one. They have so many neat things for gifts and lots of Mexican folk art. The Farm is known for their delicious fruit tarts, but I decided to give their cupcakes a try.

To start the cupcake was cold....I hate that! This has happened to me before and I just don't get why a bakery would sell a cold cupcake - what is the deal? I was really disappointed and the cupcake was terrible. I think I'll just stick to their fruit tarts and cute little gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment